Monday, August 27, 2007

When Heaven Vibrates

It's Monday morning and you need something to put a smile on your face?

How about this version of the Lord's Prayer?


My vibro, which brings me heaven, rabbit be thy name, till kingdom come,

thou makest me come, on earth with eyes on heaven. Give me this day my

daily orgasm and forgive me my screams as I forgive flat batteries. Lead me

not into temptation but deliver me from frustration for thine is the

rotation, the power and the buzzing for ever and ever no men.


Comments from Yahoo 360

(1 total)


LOL love it....... I did once write a poem to mine :0
and thanks for the comment on my comments on Will's blog. It is nice when u know others appreciated what u had to say. U did very well yourself in that area too :)

Monday 27 August 2007 - 07:16AM (MDT)


No comments: