Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Countries I have Conquered!



The Quindo Empire

It seems I have a long way to go before I paint the world completely RED!

Countries I have lived in:

China, England (UK), Egypt, Iran, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia and last but not least Vietnam.

Countries I have visited:

Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Isle of Man (UK), Jersey (Channel Islands), Italy, Luxembourg, Menorca (Spain), Northern Ireland (UK), Singapore, Scotland (UK), Switzerland, Thailand and last but not least Wales (UK).

So where have you been?


Comments from Yahoo

(6 total)

Hi little brother! I've been to Ireland, England, France, Greece (twice), Haiti, and numerous states here in the US.....I want to see more.....

Wednesday 26 September 2007 - 07:56AM (CDT)

Have lived in London (East - Bethnal Green), Zürich, Solothurn and now Feldbrunnen in Switzerland
Visited: Norway (Oslo), Sweden (Stockholm), Denmark (copenhagen), Germany (Braunschweig, Hannover, Stuttgart), France (Paris), Russia (Leningrad in 1966), Italy (Rome, Bay of Naples, Florence, Lake of Como, Milan), Morocco (Marrakech), Liechtenstein (Vaduz), Finland (Helsinki), Austria (Vienna)

Wednesday 26 September 2007 - 10:25PM (CEST)

Forgot to mention USA (New York)

Wednesday 26 September 2007 - 10:26PM (CEST)

Easter US from CT to ME, Western US from Seattle to Oxnard,(and the stretch of HWY in between each dozens of times) Japan, Korea and Hawaii!

Wednesday 26 September 2007 - 04:44PM (PDT)

I have lived in Holland, China, England (UK), Saudi Arabia and VietNam (of course :-D). I have visited Japan, Scotland, UK - Isle of Mull ;-), Wales (UK), Singapore, Hong Kong. I'll be visiting lots more countries in the near future :-) xxx

Thursday 27 September 2007 - 09:56AM (GMT)


ok so u world travelers have me beat...

i haven't traveled outside of 48 state territory!!!

Friday 28 September 2007 - 06:22PM (CDT)

No comments: