Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Most Beautiful Baby in the World


I feel like I'm the luckiest man alive...

To be the Daddy of the most beautiful baby girl ever!

You may think that Daddy's are wired in nature to be biased.

Maybe... but I can't see her in any way other than astonishingly gorgeous.

No matter what angle I look, no matter which way, whatever side...

What I see is definitely 100% the most beautiful baby ever.


Lizzie - Portrait

And it's amazing how babies change so quickly. If I compare her pictures from when she was just three days old, and 1 week old with this one now where she is just 7 weeks old, the change is mind-boggling.

I'm so besotted with her in this picture I now have it on my desktop.

Thought I'd just share this little thing with you all. Thanks for popping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she is georgous her picture is captivating.congats on your baby girl