Tuesday, August 8, 2006

The Quindo's First Quill Marks on Blogger

Welcome to my first post on Blogger.





I am a liberal minded philosophical entity with an agnostical approach to life - whatever that may mean!


My aim here is to write about my observations of life and to share some of my views.
Often times this will be done with a sense of humour and less occasionally with a sombre tone.



Happiness is my greatest virtue and Humanity is my greatest fascination (an amateur anthropologist if you like). I am filled with a passion and love for people, for knowledge, and for truth.


I love finding out new things, exploring historys in depth, and striving with my little bird-brain to have a better grasp of the sciences.


What you will read in the posts to follow I hope will often bring a smile to your face, leave you with some challenging thoughts, and even prompt to provide some feedback by way of comments.


Finally, this blog has a Lucky Mascot called Quindo - a blue feathered dodo. The essence of the philosophies and aims presented by the Quill of the Quindo are an integral part of the Qu'ove Revolution©.


Looking forward to you joining in with me to have lots of fun and stimulating discussions.

No comments: