Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bathtime for Lizzie



Shhhh... she's asleep!






It's time for her bath!





Oooooooh I do hope that water is not too cold... or too hot!






Awwwww she's a tiny cutie.

Keeping her eyes closed so she doesn't get soap in her eyes - clever baby!





These pictures were taken on Saturday when Lizzie was 1 week old. The nurse has come to our home everyday to give her a bath.


Originally posted in 360: Monday 8 October 2007 - 04:50AM (GMT)

Comments made by 360° Users:

Comments(7 total) Post a Comment

Nguye…

Lovely Princess ... Congrats !!!
Monday 8 October 2007 - 11:57AM (ICT)

Carl

What a cutie! Nice job with the pictures.
Sunday 7 October 2007 - 10:33PM (PDT)

might…

She's so beautiful!
Monday 8 October 2007 - 08:20AM (CDT)

New Kid

She is such a cutie.....
Monday 8 October 2007 - 11:55AM (EDT)

Doc B…

She just keeps getting prettier, as I'm sure you will agree! How long will te nurse continue home visits and is that something that they normally do? Coming from the US, I find it amazing how they seem to take better car of infants HERE than in the richest country of all. I have no problems going to see a doctor here and would have any treatment performed in Vietnam as opposed to my home country. I have been considering the eye surgery, so I won't have to wear glasses any more. Well, back to packing boxes. We will be moving to South HCMC (Phu My Hung) in under a week, so if you three are in HCMC, we have room for you with us.
Tuesday 9 October 2007 - 09:15AM (ICT)

BARBE…

Babies look so fragile, it's a wonder we all survive. Enjoy this precious time.
Wednesday 10 October 2007 - 06:07AM (PDT)

Magel…

Oh, man, she is so beautiful. Congratulations to both of you. She's adorable. I'm all broody now, if it's possible for a bloke to be broody!
Sunday 14 October 2007 - 08:26PM (BST)

Multiply Comments:

jansen68

jansen68 wrote on Oct 21
Awwww sooo sweet.

absynthedeath

absynthedeath wrote on Oct 21
That's very sweet! She's adorable! I remember giving my boys a bath at that age. I just used the kitchen sink! lol!

lighteningsun

lighteningsun wrote on Oct 24
Congratulations on the lovely baby girl, I'm a friend of Charlie s and happened upon your page.

debi53

debi53 wrote on Oct 27
She is a cutie!!!

1 comment:

Phil-osophical Bird said...

Thank you all for kind words. Lizzie is coming on really well.