Sunday, December 10, 2006

You Dolt!




You wrote down the wrong address!!

Now how am I ever going to let him go?

And he keeps singin' to me...

I'll never let you go, little darlin'.
I'm so sorry 'cause I made you cry.
I'll never let you go, 'cause I love you.
So please don't ever say good-bye.

The stars would tumble down beside me,
The MOON would hang its head and cry.
My arms would never hold another baby doll
If we should ever say good-bye.

Well, I'll never let you go,
Because I love you, pretty baby.
I'm so sorry 'cause I made you cry.
I made you cry.
Yeah, I'll never let you go,
'Cause I love you, little baby.
So please don't ever say good-bye.

............................................................................................................

Help me someone pleasssssssssssssse help meeeeeeeeeeeee!

He doesn't seem to know that I wasn't crying about him...



Have A Wonderful Yuletide & Winter Solstice!

Sunday 10 December 2006 - 02:38PM (GMT) Edit | Delete

Comments

(10 total) Post a Comment

sorry for my ignorance Phil, but who is he? xx

Sunday 10 December 2006 - 05:14PM (GMT) Remove Comment

Annwyl - you can be forgiven for your ignorance - since it is quite poor by Mdme Tussauds usual standards! It's supposed to be none other than the King of Rock! I guess, here being China, quality doesn't rock!

Monday 11 December 2006 - 01:12AM (GMT)


Hmmm, this feels like deja Vu?


**I read surprise
In your eyes
You think I might leave

But where would I go
What would I do
Theres no one else like you **

Sunday 10 December 2006 - 07:16PM (CST)

give him a peanut butter-banana sandwich, he'll be fine...

Monday 11 December 2006 - 09:49PM (CST)

ok, peanut butter-banana sandwich... I'll give it a try!

Going back in time does give you that Deja Vu effect Sai!

Tuesday 12 December 2006 - 04:10AM (GMT)

lol!

Monday 11 December 2006 - 10:10PM (PST)

So THAT's where he got to! (falling down laughing)

LOL, last time I saw him was at a laundrymat down on 51st.

You watch out for him, he's a real hound dog!

Wednesday 20 December 2006 - 02:43PM (EST)

For the kind soul who posted an HTML tag to my comments here... I have kindly put it into the blog. Wishing you and your wonderful family a warm winter solstice also ;-)

Thursday 21 December 2006 - 01:56PM (GMT)

Merry Christmas ...

Sunday 24 December 2006 - 11:18AM (ICT)

well i think its really funny lol

Thursday 4 January 2007 - 05:42PM (MST)

No comments: