Saturday, March 31, 2007

Are You Wise Enough To Fool Around?





Festival of the Fool

It’s a celebration of New Beginnings

Care not for the Consequences

Let it be in the joy of Innocence

Exploring new found Freedom

Let spontaneity be in the Expression

Revel in the gift of Originality

It’s a time for knowing true Happiness

No one has reason to be the Judge

Released from the burden of Attachment

It’s a day of birth for men’s Initiatives

A day of embarking upon an Adventure

Lessoning the weights of Responsibility

Taking courage in spite of Inexperience

Disregarding the risk of Immaturity

Seizing the chances with Optimism

Casting off chains of fear and venturing with Boldness

Cherishing money and gold less than Foolhardiness

This is the day of celebrating the Fool’s Festival.

The Fool’s Wise Motto: Memento Mori - Carpe Diem!

© Qu’ove Revolution 2007

-------------------------------------------------------------------------



The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself a fool.

- Anatole France.

I must learn to love the fool in me the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries.

- Theodore Isaac Rubin



Proverbs for thought:

In life, each of us sometimes has to play the fool. - Yiddish Proverb

When the fool is shown a proverb, its meaning has to be explained. - African Proverb

God created the flirt as soon as he made the fool. - Victor Hugo

Wishing You all a Happy April Fools Day.


Comments from Yahoo 360

(9 total)

My dear, tomorrow is April Fools Day, but in VietNam we call this 1st day in April is "Lie day", it means people can say a lie and nobody can have any reason to complain about it. Have you been missing me every 15.46 seconds? Thank God today it's still 31st March so I'll guess I should believe you dear! Love you always 31X,

Saturday 31 March 2007 - 01:37PM (BST)

Yeah I'm a fool. Oh I went on the number 5 bus today! Yeah.

Saturday 31 March 2007 - 06:54PM (BST)


Theodore Isaac Rubin...

i believe in his quote that he just described the meaning of a meaninless & meaningful life... speaking of OxyMorons... or should i sai: 'Wise fools'?

Saturday 31 March 2007 - 04:29PM (CDT)

Thodore Isaac Rubin...

He has said it so beautifully...and I wonder if being a fool is so so rewarding and so fascinating then why we spend our entire life just trying NOT to be one ?? I know there is fool in me - I laugh with him, laugh at him, love him, get mad at him, cry with him and sometimes show pity on him too so needless to say it has caused me some grief as well but still I do know, I won't be able to live without him - life won't make much sense then ! Without being a little senseless could we ever be able to make sense of "sense" in life ?? Honestly,I don't think so. Besides, personally I feel this persuit of knowledge though has given me power but has not served me much good other than that - it has stolen from me my very lucrative innocence. And yes, "lucrative" that's how it seems to me now. And now I want to be an ABSOLUTE FOOL exactly the way Rubin has described it but I couldn't - this stolen innocence is simply not alowing me to let my guard down and I just wish I could...!!

Anyway, Happy April Fools' Day...Oops...should I say this ?? ;-)

Sunday 1 April 2007 - 02:29AM (CDT)

Well, I like to play the fool sometimes!
Oh, I didn't lie anybody today and it's almost gone!
Hummm, actually we didn't have a good day!
Hehe...Hope you have a Happy Fool's Day too!

Sunday 1 April 2007 - 10:21PM (ICT)

Moon - I'm no fool for missing you every 15.46 secs, and I am truly glad you didn't mind to marry such a fool as me ;-)

Julie - the wheels on the 'five' bus go round and round, round and round, the wheels on the 'five' bus go round and round, round and round all day long...

Sai - No oxymoron would give such mean love for a meaningless meaningful life as a grown up boy as me.

Ladybird - I think your saying a wise fool makes sensible nonsense of the foolish wise man within himself. Can you have innocence with knowledge as in innocent knowledge? You talk of innocence as lucrative as in being innocent has value. The Adam and Eve story does give that impression, but I consider that the value it has is only of value momentarily rather like fool's gold.

Bao Anh - Thanks and wishing you a happy Fool's Day in return!

Sunday 1 April 2007 - 06:31PM (GMT)


ladybird ~ what Phil said...

but with an added extra oomph of life to you.

if u want to play with your inner and fool then do so. don't let the Fat on Life people get you down... it's your life and your fool to play with, do so! No Regrets!

everything does happen for a reason, and usually in Mysterious Wai's.

Sunday 1 April 2007 - 05:11PM (CDT)


and to answer the real question...

hell yes, i am very Wise!

Sunday 1 April 2007 - 10:36PM (CDT)

Thanks Sai for the oomph -I really loved it...

And Phil, No, I was not thinking about Adam & Eve when I said that- they're not even near to my thoughts..LOL... I was thinking about myself. and what I meant is that when I was a small girl there was this natural innocence I used to find in me as life wasn't weighty with awareness & knowledge so it was much easier to let myself be a fool - it was just so spontaneous. But as we grow in knowledge and awareness we kind of leave that spontaneity somewhere behind and most often without our knowledge. And so we kind of become more aware not let our guard down enough to let the fool come out. Atleast that's how things're with me now so I think I've relearn to play with the fool again...!!

Monday 2 April 2007 - 02:29AM (CDT)

No comments: